iBank2 is a comprehensive solution of remote banking
The system is designed for corporate clients to make financial transactions electronically.
Now we have faced new data encryption standards, so please not later than December 31, 2018 come to out office so that we could change your USB-tokens of the previous standard (GOST R 34.10-2001) to those of the newer one (GOST R 34.10-2012). If you fail to do that, starting from January 1, 2019 we will stop accepting your orders and other documents signed with electronic keys kept on USB-tokens of the previous standard.
To receive a USB-token of the new version please visit the office of the Bank (Operations Sect).
If there are any questions left, please do not hesitate to contact our Operations Section of Operations Department and IT Development & Support Service of IT Department.
Features and benefits of iBank2:
- Manage your money remotely to save time;
- 24/7 access to your accounts from any place of the world;
- All banking transactions but electronically;
- High-security ciphering based on certified cryptography libraries;
- Legal protection of electronic transactions.
You do not need to visit the Bank to make a payment!
By using iBank2 corporate clients can forward the following types of financial documents:
- payment orders, requests and instructions, encashment letters in RUR;
- transfer requests, FX trade orders;
- currency control documents;
- Licenses for distribution of encryption equipment