JSC "MB Bank" renders full service to its clients in their foreign trade activity including completion of the bank's currency control forms (unique contract number, statements of supporting documents, information about FX transactions) based on documents submitted by clients and related to FX transactions as well as other information, service of prompt contract registration and/or makes amendments to Section 1 of Bank Control List, consultation on the following issues:
- standards, restrictions and requirements of applicable law to be followed by clients when participating in foreign trade and carrying out fx transactions;
- amendments to applicable law;
- conformity of documents submitted by clients and related to fx transactions with applicable currency legislation;
- fx transaction procedures and record keeping;
- procedure of preparation of currency control documents (transaction certificates, statements of supporting documents, statements of fx transactions) and other documents related to fx transactions to be submitted in accordance with the currency legislation;
- prevention of violation of the RF currency legislation;
- other issues arising in the context of currency control.
According to Federal Law No 64-FZ "On amendments to Federal Law "On currency control and regulation" and Art. 15.25 of Administrative Offence Code" resident clients have to submit to the Bank from 14.05.2018 information in writing on the following:
1) time of receipt of foreign currency or Russian rubles on their accounts with the Bank from non-residents as payment for execution of liabilities under foreign trade contracts by delivering goods to non-residents, carrying out works for them, rendering services, transferring information and bringing results of intellectual property to them incl. exclusive rights on them in accordance with terms and conditions of foreign trade contracts;
2) time of execution of liabilities by non-residents under foreign trade contracts by delivering goods to non-residents, carrying out works for them, rendering services, transferring information and bringing results of intellectual property to them incl. exclusive rights on them on account of advance payments made by residents and terms of return of advance payments in accordance with terms and conditions of foreign trade contracts.
Until this information is provided, the Bank will refuse to accept documents.
- Currency control documents
- legal entities (except for credit institutions and "Development and Foreign Economic Activity Bank" (Vnesheconombank) State Corporation;
- individual sole proprietors;
- self-employed individuals who carry out their activities in accordance with the Russian legislation.